Be content with what you have, for God has said "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you." So say with confidence, "the Lord is my helper I will not be afraid." Hebrews 13:5-6

Thursday, October 23, 2008

loving life!


For some reason I feel like I should post only because it has been a while since I have posted, but the truth is life has been very steady recently, thank you God! The boys while keeping me quite busy are just melting my heart lately. Today I was at the Goodwill and I saw a beautiful little black baby doll and I had to get it. Even though we are still a ways a way from actually bringning our daughter home, I thought that at least I could introduce dolls into our house hold, it is the first one, and also one that will look like their sister. I was shocked at how sweet my oldest child was with doll. he wanted to hold it and played with it for quite a while. Now this may sound pretty normal but for Wyatt who has special needs we are just starting to see a little bit of imaginary play beginning. He was patting the doll on her bottom like I was when I was holding her and he was pushing her around in the "new" Maclaren stroller that I also got at the Goodwill for $15! Score! And I have to share my last bargain of the day just because I am so excited about it, I love a bargain.....I got our new daughters bedset, bumpers, quilt, dustruffle and cribsheet all a set made by Laura Ashley, brand new and just what I wanted for $9!!!!!! I was so excited I almost threw myself on it. It is so exciting getting ready, I am feeling more and more excited lately as I see my boys getting a little older and more mature and a little less scared of being a mom to 3 little ones. I have to tell one funny story that happened recently, I was walking up to the door with Owen and I had my hands full of groceries, I asked Owen "can you open the door I dont have any hands" Owen just gave me this concerned and questioning look and said "mommy no hands?" as he frantically went looking for my hands! It was very cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment