Be content with what you have, for God has said "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you." So say with confidence, "the Lord is my helper I will not be afraid." Hebrews 13:5-6

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

O my I can't believe it is happening!

We leave a week from tomarrow!!! I really can't believe that the time has finally come. We will actually get to hold her for the first time on Friday afternoon! So in 9 days I will be holding my baby girl, I have tried to picture this moment so many times and I just cant wait to actually do it. I dont think that I will be able to stop starring at her, every little part I want to investigate! Her little chunky thighs (ohh maybe not so chunky I think I am thinking of my boys when they were babies!!) her small petite thighs, her little hands and toes, her baby nose and big amazing brown eyes, I cant wait to show these eyes off!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations guys! We are so excited for you and can't wait to meet your little girl! Have a wonderful trip, we will be praying for you all the way!

    ReplyDelete