Be content with what you have, for God has said "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you." So say with confidence, "the Lord is my helper I will not be afraid." Hebrews 13:5-6

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Fundraiser info!

Well we have finally decided on a date! Our fundraiser dinner/craft sale will be on MAY 30TH. We hope you all can make it. It will be at Keizer Clearlake United Methodist Church, the address is : 7920 Wheatland Rd NKeizer, OR 97303. The craft fair and auction will begin at 5:30 and go until about 6:30. Dinner will be served around 6:30. We are asking that people plan on $6.00 per person for dinner with a family limit of $20.00. We are going to have a beautiful handmade queen size quilt and shams up for auction that I am going to post a picture of and give people a chance to bid on it if they are not going to be at the party. Thank you SO MUCH to Judy Groth for making this, I know that she spent countless hours on it. We also have some very cute homemade geeting cards from my sister Suzanne and a photo shoot package from a friend Cory, and hundreds of bows and clippies that I have been working on. Please let me know if you are going to be attending for dinner so that I can semi plan on the amount of food. It looks like Ruby will be coming home to us in June! We are so thankful to everyone for the support that we have gotten through this whole process. We cant wait to hold this beautiful little girl and share her with all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment