Be content with what you have, for God has said "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you." So say with confidence, "the Lord is my helper I will not be afraid." Hebrews 13:5-6

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Finally some pictures!










It seems like it has been forever since I have posted with pictures! I am not so good at this and so I can never caption my pics right so I am just going to blog and then post the pics and see what happens. the first pics are from my time in Mexico. So you see while I was in Mexico Joe of course was home with the boys and this is what happens when you have that combo; mom out of country...boys home alone...time to play! By the way it is maybe 50 degrees outside. The next is a little video clip that I took of Owen. He knows the chorus to the song "Mighty to save" and he loves to sing it spontaneously, it is so cute is just makes me smile every time, not to mention it is one of my favorite songs. The last is a pic of Wyatt in baby Ruby's bed. We started putting her room together tonight and of course he had to jump in the bed. I will post some nursery pics when it is more finished, it is getting really real now and it is starting to sink in a little more that we are going to have a new little one around here, we are beyond excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment