Be content with what you have, for God has said "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you." So say with confidence, "the Lord is my helper I will not be afraid." Hebrews 13:5-6

Friday, January 30, 2009

It has been a while

I know, I know, I havn't written in a while, just busy chasing the boys and trying to move our house around in anticipation of "the call." I fear that I wont be ready and it will just be a whirl wind of things to do all at once. The good news is that our Dossier has been accepted by our government and is currently on it way to Addis, our social worker said that it should arrive sometime next week, the bad news is that our social worker is on vacation until next friday and therefore we pretty much now that we will not be getting our refferal next week, which is okay I guess we know ultimatly this is God's timing and although we want this to happen soon rather than later, we also are content with knowing it will be the perfect time.

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you guys. I can't wait to hear about your call! Amy

    ReplyDelete