Be content with what you have, for God has said "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you." So say with confidence, "the Lord is my helper I will not be afraid." Hebrews 13:5-6

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A few more pics












All of these pics were taken when we were in Africa. When I get around to downloading pics from our camera again, I will post more pics with family. Oh this is Beza'a most beloved nanny. She was very sad to see her go. You could tell that she loved her very much, something we will tell Beza about later and hold dear to our hearts.


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I cannot look at these pics enough, not to mention watching your video over and over! She is so adorable and looks so happy with you and Joe! I'm sure she's going to fit right into your family! Thank you so much for sharing the video of your big moment! It was so wonderful to be able to see that!
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh she is adorable!! You must be so in love with your new family :)! We should get the Rubys together soon ;0!

    ReplyDelete